Wednesday, August 4, 2010

While In Atlanta, Part Two - Aquatica (Photography by Cassone's August 2010 Feature)

I have to admit that my trip to Atlanta back in June gave me much more than I bargained for. I was really going to visit a friend, but me being who I am I brought my camera along and with their assistance, blessing and inspiration I am proud to bring you more of what I captured while on my trip. This leg of my August photography feature are still images I captured while at the Georgia Aquarium. I had also gotten a lot of video coverage, which were the three-part 10th season finale of my web reality series, Getting Ready. I hope you enjoy the photos and videos as much as I had fun learning and creating more art.

WHILE IN ATLANTA, PART TWO - AQUATICA
PHOTOGRAPHY BY CASSONE'S AUGUST 2010 FEATURE
J. W. Cheeves III, Location Producer
Antonio Cassone, Photography; Video Slideshow Production, Direction & Editing
On Location at Georgia Aquarium; Atlanta, GA

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE VIDEO SLIDESHOW OF THIS SET "AQUATICA"






























No comments: