Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Behind the Lens 006 - A Few Stragglers I Liked from the Scene by Scene Shoot by C.A. McKenzie

These five photos propelled me during my move, in 2006, from my hometown of Detroit to Fort Lauderdale. From my session with C.A. McKenzie back in 2005, these shots captured the essence of my entertainment and art at the time - insofar as being an entertainer. This was back when I was still 'Miranda Davison' and the concentration of my art focused more on the female impersonation act, rather than where it is now with the books, photography, videos and spoken word recordings - and now I go by Cassone, or my given name, Antonio Cassone - to put myself under the one umbrella was a huge step for me both professionally and personally. While a lot has changed, the basics stay the same - no matter what I am doing, I strive to do it well enough to entertain each and every one of you. YAY!

Photography by C.A. McKenzie, for McKenzie Bros. Photography; 2005
Model, Hair, Makeup & Wardrobe Styling: Antonio Cassone

Singing to a Beat of My Own Drummer
Intensity
Vivacious Headshot
You Sly Devil, You
Joy & Happiness

No comments: