Friday, July 27, 2018

SOPHIA LOREN: ICONS AND LEGENDS Series Volume 001

Ever since I was knee-high to a grasshopper and though I have many lifelong favorite legendary performers, none of them compare to Sophia Loren. La Loren is Glamour, Talent, Italy, Beauty... the essence of an Icon, Legend and a Force to be Reckoned with.  Most impressively, though like Aida she is a Diva Personified, but has never given an Air of being too stuck on herself. 

I usually feature my works on my blog, but every now and then I like to share with you the people, artists, projects that inspire not only me, but many others.  After seeing many of her films or looking back on her long and steadfast career, I am left energized, wanting to strive to be a better artist myself; if not person.  Always appreciative of her artistry and genuine greatness, vitality and drive.

Credit to the various photographers, though I did some edits to streamline this post.

I hope you enjoy viewing her works on print,
 as much as I did researching and having a lifetime love for this incredible woman.

This post is part of my series of ICONS & LEGENDS of those artists who inspire and drive me to become better in my own artistry by studying their works and being inspired.

Sophia Loren is the first of this series.















































































No comments: