Sunday, January 10, 2010

Falling


Sometimes I feel like I am falling

It’s a dark, cold and quiet place

Clawing and clinging to the nothingness of air

At a rapid and intense pace



Endless, it seems, as I try to analyze

Why this is happening to me

And why I don’t just let it be

Just accept this and fall, feeling free



Forget that, I just can’t be

I refuse to be fearful and crippled

My heart aching and soul riddled

I tire of feeling stuck in a rut, in the middle



Eyes wide open now, I search and seek

For a light, that I may or may not find

Twisting and turning, body thrusting on a wind

Carefree of what is truly on my mind



Sometimes I hear your soothing voice calling

And even though I feel I am failing at the race

Grabbing and grasping to the hopefulness out there

Receiving your forgiveness and abundance of grace


Copyright ©2009 Antonio Cassone - All Rights Reserved

No comments: