Saturday, July 10, 2010

LaurieAnna - Photography by Cassone's May 2010 Feature

It has been almost two full year's since I featured LauriaAnna the first time back in June of 2008. She was an instant hit on my various websites and the slideshow from that first set still remains one of my most viewed videos on my YouTube channel.

Since then, she has grown even more as a model with a work ethic that is outstanding and as dynamic as the end result our collaborations have brought.

She is not only a fan favorite from my sites, but one of my favorite muses. I look forward to bringing more works with her in the future and I can not express enough how proud I am of her, and I hope by the time you finish looking at this set you will see why.

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE VIDEO SLIDESHOW OF LAURIEANNA'S FEATURE

LaurieAnna - Photography by Cassone's May 2010 Feature

Model, Hair, Makeup & Wardrobe Styling: LaurieAnna
Location Producer: A.D.
Photographer: Antonio Cassone


"Natural Beauty"
"The Actress"
"Waiting"
"The Yard"
"Fresh"
"A-Girl"
"In the Afternoon"
"The Look"
"The Look-Away"
"The Lean-N-Look"
"LaurieAnna"
"The Heat"
"The Lola Shot"
"The Back Steps"
"Saturday Afternoon"

No comments: