Saturday, August 14, 2010

While In Atlanta, Part Three - Exteriors (Photography by Cassone's August 2010 Feature)

My trip to Atlanta back in June was so inspiring to me. I am proud to bring you my work from there, as I conclude my photography feature for August. The shoot covers downtown and midtown Atlanta, the surrounding areas and ends in lovely Piedmont Park.

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE VIDEO SLIDESHOW FOR "WHILE IN ATLANTA, PART THREE: EXTERIORS"

Georgia Clouds
Ernst & Young
World of Coca Cola
Georgia Aquarium
A Nice Day in Atlanta
The City of Atlanta
Rooftops
Hills of Green
By the River
Lakeside
Mountain High, Valley Low
Riverside Home
Green & Blue
Skyline
A Lovely Day
Reflector
Inspiring Journey
Inspiring Journey II
Overcast & Beautiful
Dream Home
A Sunflower in Atlanta
A Sunflower in Atlanta II
Georgia Nature
Georgia Nature II
Georgia Nature III
Georgia Nature IV
Georgia Nature V
Georgia Nature VI
Going with the Flow
Onward We Drift
Take a Long Walk...
By the Lake...
Afternoon Swim
Reflections
Piedmont Park Perspective, Version 1
Piedmont Park Perspective, Version 2
Lead Me...
Trees
A Street Lamp in Piedmont Park

No comments: