Thursday, September 2, 2010

Behind the Lens 005 - The Scene by Scene Shoot with C.A. McKenzie: RAW

In 2005, I had the distinct honor to strike a pose for C.A. McKenzie of McKenzie Brothers Photography in Michigan. He definitely taught me a lot in just that one session and we were both impressed with what each other brought to the shoot. With Grace Jones playing in the background, McKenzie allowed me to let me chew the scenery and have a blast, while creating shots that propelled my portfolio into the stratosphere. These are some of the better of the raw edits from that shoot.

Photography by C.A. McKenzie for McKenzie Bros. Photography; 2005 in Detroit, MI
Model, Makeup, Hair & Wardrobe Styling by Antonio Cassone



















1 comment:

christian book publishers said...

McKenzie Brothers are ture artisans. Evocative, lovely photographs.