Sunday, December 16, 2018

Best of 2018 in Movies

The return to my annual year end lists looking back at the "best of" concludes at the Movies.  I was able to narrow it down to my usual 25.  Here are my recommendations as to what I feel are the best of the best across all genres in film.  As usual, in these days, I did also consider streaming platforms.

Listed in alphabetical order.  Here we go... *drumroll*


BLACK PANTHER



BLACKKKLANSMAN


BLOODLIGHT AND BAMI


BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY


CAN YOU EVER FORGIVE ME?

COCOTE


CRAZY RICH ASIANS


FAHRENHEIT 11/9


THE FAVOURITE


GREEN BOOK


THE HATE U GIVE


IF BEALE STREET COULD TALK


INCREDIBLES 2


LOVE, SIMON


MARY POPPINS RETURNS


MARY, QUEEN OF SCOTS

ON THE BASIS OF SEX


A QUIET PLACE


ROMA


SORRY TO BOTHER YOU


A STAR IS BORN


VICE


WIDOWS


THE WIFE


WON'T YOU BE MY NEIGHBOR


No comments: