Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Smiling Face of a Murderer

Here is my reply to the thread that features the main suspect in Mrs. Johnson's vicious murder...

"Just give me five minutes! FIVE MINUTES! That smug smile... what has the world come to? I used to be an advocate against the death penalty, but now a case has come along where THAT punishment suits the crime. My condolences and deep compassion goes out to the family, but more so to the victim herself. I did not know her personally, but I think on all the people who have helped me and who I have helped and never in a million years would any one of us think something like this could happen. She gave you rides, probably was a good listener to all your teenage woes back in the day and EVEN gave you something to drink right before you vicously, senselessly murdered her. What did it get you? STUFF? Gym shoes and t-shirts are not worth a life, son. Now all I can do is pray. Pray for her family, her poor husband who undoubtedly loved her, her co-workers and friends that will surely be haunted by this, our community that has been rocked and made super cautious and on edge...and in time, I pray that I can even find it in my heart to pray for you and your peeps. You picked the wrong one, wiseguy. Tikkitress Johnson was loved by many. I hope the police and CSI did their due diligence & the prosecution meticulously looks over everything so you get the penalty you deserve. What a sick and EVIL thing you have done. May God have mercy on your soul - that is, if you have one." - CassoneReports

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/broward/oakland-park/sfl-tacobell12b20090812111548,0,667782.photo

No comments: