Saturday, October 24, 2009

Brava Diva (Photography Archives #009)


Model: Diva Kingsley
Photo: Antonio Cassone
Haulover Beach, FL, USA; 2006

We woke up at 5 am and drove down to Haulover Beach to catch a most magnificent sunrise and click some pics of Diva. Diva has been one of my most consistent models and has never let me down. We have been friends for 22 years. There has never been a time of disappointment from Diva; whether as a model, entertainer, makeup artist, wardrobe stylist...and, most of all, friend. 22 years of nothing but greatness and ...consistency. Diva was my Photography by Cassone's sites Feature of the Year 2006, is a former Miss Gigi's 1996-97 and captured the title Female Impersonator of the Year 2008. This has remained one of my favorite pics in my portfolio. I especially loved Diva's choice of colors for wardrobe and makeup. We definitely CAN indeed say, as my fellow Italians would: "Brava Diva!"

No comments: