Friday, August 30, 2019

Nancy Ross and I




As I prepare to move from South Florida back home to Michigan,  I want to acknowledge some of the wonderful friend artists I had the pleasure of working with. I started this little reality show on my YouTube channel and well, this entertainer breathed LIFE in to it EVERY  time she made an appearance.  The webisodes that Nancy Ross has appeared in are some of the top viewed, commented on and liked of the series. Not only that, "Nancy" and life partner are responsible for the lovely Christmas decorations and designs that I have been showcasing for years. Because of them we are able to celebrate my favorite time of year all year round.  These are incredibly talented people and I am forever grateful to them both for inspiring so many visions and Nancy, most especially for the laughs. 

No comments: