Friday, August 30, 2019

The Other Leading Man - Model Rob




Before Charlie (lol), there was Model Rob.  He and I are both from Detroit. We did some numbers together on show back in the day ie Rene & Angels's I'LL BE GOOD and Dennis Edward's & Siedah Garrett's Don't Look Any Further (both of which I reprised with Charlie in Florida- ha!).  HOWEVER,  I didn't get to work with Rob the Model till we reconnected here in Florida.  His slideshow videos are some of the most viewed on my YouTube Channel (link in bio wink wink).  Also, for nearly the past decade he has been everybody's favorite little (creepy) vampire.  His talents run the gamut and as Model he can go from gentleman in menswear, to boudoir to raunch leather to frightening, chilling vampire that would make Frankenstein blush. The Vampire Set was all his idea. He did his own makeup and styling. It is probably the most intense shoot I have had with a model EVER, as he really thought he was a vampire.  Run! Lol.  I loved every minute of it.

No comments: