Monday, August 23, 2010

Miss Universe 2010


Well... Who am I? LOL.

Congratulations to Miss Mexico Jinena Navarette. When I did all of my preliminary 'judging' last night reviewing all of the materials - she was on the radar, so I am not too disappointed. I am a bit disappointed in Miss Philippines...the girl just didn't answer the question and it cost her dearly. My pick was Jamaica because I thought she was the most steady and consistent throughout, but I am just an opinion.

The official results are in...

4th Runner Up: Miss Philippines - Venus Raj
3rd Runner Up: Miss Ukraine - Anna Poslavska
2nd Runner Up: Miss Australia - Jesinta Campbell
1st Runner Up: Miss Jamaica - Yendi Phillips
MISS UNIVERSE 2010: Miss Mexico - Jinena Navarette

Congrats to all the contestants, Donald Trump and the Miss Universe organization... I swear it is the best pageant of its kind out there.

I had fun doing this real time report for my little readership.

Whew! That was work...LOL.

Pictured: Miss Universe 2010 - Jinena Navarette (Mexico)

CREDIT TO THE PHOTOGRAPHER.

No comments: