Monday, August 23, 2010

Top Five, Final Question and My Pick - Miss Universe 2010 Coverage


Okay...

Very excited!

Top five are:

Miss Mexico - Jinena Navarette
Miss Australia - Jesinta Campbell
Miss Jamaica - Yendi Phillips
Miss Ukraine - Anna Poslavska
Miss Philippines - Venus Raj

Hmmm...some of them disappointed me in in the final question by not answering the question... it happens, Venus.

That being said:

Here are MY final picks...

My 4th Runner Up: Miss Mexico - Jinena Navarette
My 3rd Runner Up: Miss Ukraine - Anna Poslavska
My 2nd Runner Up: Miss Australia - Jesinta Campbell
My 1st Runner Up: Miss Philippines - Venus Raj
My Miss Universe: Miss Jamaica - Yendi Phillips

I was really pulling for Miss Philippines, but she really didn't answer her question to my personal liking - trust me, in 22 years you done did at least one thing negative! LOL. Ye that is all perfect. I hope she was just nervous, for her sake. Yendi was the most consistent throughout and just fabulous.

We shall see.

This was fun.

I will wrap up tonight's coverage in a bit with the actual results.

Pictured: Yendi Phillips, Miss Jamaica (my pick for Miss Universe 2010)

CREDIT TO THE PHOTOGRAPHER.

No comments: